01 March 2013

opping again


Although I barely can fit anything more in my suitcase I could not resist these opportunities....http://www.opshopdirectory.co.nz/ .   Bloody blogger, but this is a great link.



 Homey, hand knitted hot water bottle covers....$1 each, and one of 4 hand smocked, hand made, little dresses. All will be seen on my market stall at the Toronto Brickworks Farmers Market when I start up again this summer. I always find a few baby items are irresistible to buyers.

.

 Scarves for my etsy shop have been thin on the ground here lately. In fact, the only scarf I have found will have to go in my personal Liberty collection.


Also, 3 meters of Liberty Tana lawn ....$4......that I will keep for myself.

back to Canada tomorrow.....sob, sob.






5 comments:

  1. OMG I didn't realise when I read you last blog entry that you were still in NZ. If I had realised I would have said come visit Taupo. We have 5 opshops here.(I work at one) All great!

    ......perhaps next time?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your NZ trip with great enjoyment, not commenting but reading all the time. What great finds in your last days, Liberty Lawn for $4??? oh my!
    Have a safe trip home

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably on the plane now, and will miss the great weather in NZ, but you can live spring and a wonderful summer and fall. I love those happy hotwaterbottle blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip home, and thanks for all the tips about NZ, duely noted for my trip next year.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gasp! $4 for 3ms of Liberty! Love the scarf too. Is it too far to fly to NZ just to go op shopping?
    Have a good trip home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...