06 February 2013

Part 2.......Takaka A&P




  The Takaka A&P is primarily an agricultural show.


 But there is something for everybody.



  I was very taken with Go Willow, who make beautiful baskets, including coffins. I want one.


 These dads were fundraising for the Takaka Playgroup , the sausages smelt wonderful.



Particularly appealing was the parade of vintage tractors.


Oliver, my 2 year old grandson is tractor crazy so I took masses of photos ( not all shown here you will be pleased to know)



They say people look like their dogs, I think the driver/owners have an affinity with their tractors .


  I do love an A&P so another post is to come.....just to wet your appetite it will feature  pickles and veg.





2 comments:

  1. What a fun day. I too love the baskets and the coffin!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll skip on the coffin, but those beet greens have my name on them, and I wouldn't mind taking a turn on that little red tractor!

    Wonderful post! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...