What a mess I have made of my latest knitting projects.
#1...I set the shawl collar in improperly. My mattress stitch was so perfect that I could barely make out the stitches and cut the main part of the neck whilst unpicking. Likelihood of my fixing this... 50%.
#2.. wee vest . As you can see one side of neck is longer than the other. Likelihood of fixing 80%. Knitted from leftover wool from a darling rabbit outfit I made for my first grandchild (wish I had a piccie)
#3....I most certainly will run out of leftover 70s Sirdar wool before this cable helmet is finished. If I remember correctly I made a rather nice Tyrolean style cardi out of this. Likelihood of finishing this project...15%.
What happened to the days when I used to knock of this kind of thing every week
I blame it on the drugs!
Oliver is waiting patiently for a new outfit...a cap. a vest....anything!!
I am way behind on giving credit to these treasury makers.
A collection of vintage pillowcases has been features in these spring like T's.
Spring....and dreams to come was put together by agleaschest, an etsy shop that donates profits to a mission in Mexico
I was introduced to the concept of recycling vintage bed linens (well 70s 80s is not really vintage to me) by blogs I now follow...Thevintagesheetblog is just one of them. Lots of fun. I must have always been attracted to those textiles because it turned out I had a cupboard full at the cabin.
can't wait to get back up there in a couple of months........