15 February 2011

The one that got away

Vintage scarves have been selling well for me on etsy recently...so I went to my stash and pulled out a handful more.
One of them was Liberty of London. How did it get there? Why was it not put in my regular Liberty box (boxes, bags, shelves) I don't even remember this one. Where did I get it and when?

I am taking this opportunity to start to list Liberty scarves on Flickr, and to perhaps, organize my collection (I know, you have heard this one before) and I still have no idea how to start.





etsy news

.....2 bright treasuries featured my items this week.
What's not to love about red...my favorite color
and what's not to love about shoes?


4 comments:

  1. Hi I loved the two tone brogues, and I just looked a tyour Etsy shop that looks great aswell. Thanks for your kind comments.
    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing scarves collection and I love that red colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do like this Liberty scarf, beautiful red!
    Thanks for your visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love Liberty scarves! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...