12 July 2010

an award and more treasuries




Usually Monday is thrifting day, but I am resolved not to go for a month...so here is the next best thing. Something I had entirely forgotten about, a pretty vintage chenille bed jacket at the bottom of a cupboard, tossed in the wash and as good as ever


I was thrilled that Karen of petitpoullailer nominated my blog for the 'sunshine blogger award'....not quite sure what this is, but its still nice. (perhaps I have to nominate someone else and I have a few ideas) thanks Karen



Two more scarves in treasuries today, which cheers me up no end.



this one from 'granny-bourne'







and this one from honey and the moon .....both treasuries so pretty and unusual


both scarves in my etsy shop

4 comments:

  1. Jan how can you NOT go thrifting for a month? I'd have withdrawals! I love, love, love the chenille jacket you posted. Thanks for sharing...

    Warm hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't know how much i have ...lol....like a double garage...packed to the rafters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those awards in a few blogs and always wonder what they are. I'm as clueless as you about that, but congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...