10 July 2010

brickworks market and treasuries







Another sunny, Saturday morning at the Brickworks Farmers Market. Here are some vendors, including Allison Millar with Alli's Bread, a regular fixture. She makes the best stickiest, cinnamon buns. I am getting used to the scaffolding, this week I even packed some bungee cord to hang up the vintage aprons.
I had a good day, and am spoilt by having my breakfast delivered to my booth by Chez Vous. I usually have the scrambled egg, bacon and pesto sandwich which lasts me nearly all day, I look foward to it every market day. See this blog for a piccy of them.




Happily, I had two scarves featured in fun treasuries on etsy this week........Totally 80s



and Volkswagons and Avocados......both vintage Vera scarves tied in a bow; something must be in the air!




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10 July, 2010

    Glad you went well at the market.I love Farmers' Markets. Good fresh food.Nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jan ♥ ~ I nominated your blog for the Sunshine Award ~ You can find out more here.
    http://PetitPoulailler.blogspot.com/ Congrats! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...